GROUP FONCPL MEMBERSHIP
Note: We do not offer multiple year memberships as we wish to update our member information each year due to changes.
Basic Level of Membership—Group $35
While the basic group membership is only $35 we invite you to make an additional contribution to support FONCPL.
- Your group membership helps support and develop FONCPL services to Friends across the state of North Carolina.
- Your group’s name is listed on the FONCPL website;
- Your group has access to information exchange about Friends groups throughout North Carolina;
- Up to four members of your group receive an electronic copy of the FONCPL newsletter which is filled with ideas and projects from Friends;
- Your group has access to the FONCPL website resources;
- Your group has opportunities to help develop the FONCPL website and newsletter through your contribution of library photographs and other material;
- Your group receives information about the FONCPL Board and its activities and plans;
- Your group is eligible to apply for both the group and individual member awards (if available that year);
- Your group is eligible to apply for a challenge grant (if available that year);
- Your group is eligible for phone or electronic consultation (upon request) with a FONCPL Board member about questions and concerns involving Friends development and organization;
- Your group is eligible to establish networking connections among North Carolina Friends groups.
Click here for the group membership application: Group FONCPL MEMBERSHIP fillable 8Jan2022